Friday, September 09, 2016

Alessio Romagnoli Was Glad He Didn't Join Chelsea


“The fact there was an offer was pleasing, but I am even more gratified by the fact Milan said no.”
Alessio Romagnoli

And it seems he’s looking forward to continuing his development in his native Italy, rather than with countryman Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge. "The fact there was an offer was pleasing, but I am even more gratified by the fact Milan said no," Romagnoli told La Gazetta dello Sport. "This pushes me on to grow even more and improve myself. I am happy to have remained.

President Silvio Berlusconi made a big investment for me and that’s enormously pleasing. "Milan are certainly behind Juventus right now, but I don’t think we are missing anything in particular. We just need to work together and grow as a unit.